One of the seven wonders of the world Taj Mahal has been attracting tourist from all over the world and it’s a symbol of love for everyone.
None of us would like to destroy its beauty and everyone can enjoy the beauty and peaceful environment of Taj. To prevent Taj from damage and insecurity, there some rules you have to follow strictly.
“Our priority is that you don’t face trouble when you are visiting Taj.”
“Quick guide what you can or cannot take inside Taj Mahal”
Things which you can carry inside Taj Mahal!
- At Taj, you will be provided with spacious lockers to handle your luggage and personals.
- People with disability are welcome inside Taj Mahal, wheelchairs are provided for them at ASI office Ph. No. 0562-2330498
- The ticket price includes the shoe cover and water bottle.
- Allowed to carry a camera and mobile phones.
- Allowed to have basic things like wallet, umbrella, medicines.
- Emergency services and first aid is available inside Taj.
- Clean Filtered drinking water facility is available at eastern and western gates of Taj.
Prohibited things inside Taj Mahal!
- Strictly not allowed to Eat, smoke, mouth freshener, liquor, tobacco products, knives, wire, headphones, any type of charger, firearms, electric items and camera tripods.
- During the night viewing of Taj Mahal, mobile phones are banned.
- Not allowed to carry heavy bags and other material.
- Shouting or making noise is not allowed.
- Please do not scratch or avoid touching the walls and floor to Taj Mahal, we want our visitor to keep the heritage clean and beautiful
- Photographs are not allowed in the main museum.
We make sure that you enjoy the beauty of the Taj Mahal and take away beautiful memories as a souvenir.